How To Get Started
It’s important for us both to feel at ease from the get-go. That’s why we will talk about your expectations before we commit to working together. I like to start small and expand if the need arises.
We’ll start by talking about the situation(s) you face and concur on the specific results you want to achieve. We’ll agree on an initial number of sessions that should get the job done.
We’ll work together to develop and execute the best plan of action to get you where you want to go.
That means, between sessions, there are things that you will do and things that I will do, like develop tools, options, alternatives, insights, and information resources, as needed, tailored to the situation you want to address.
We will converse by phone or Skype video.
I will e-mail you an agenda and materials in advance. You will e-mail your completed assignments in advance too.
Once we’ve finished the first round of meetings, we will talk about how we thought it went and decide on any next steps. How does that sound?
CAREER COACHING & MENTORING:
- First session: $150 for 75 minutes,
- Subsequent sessions: $85 for 60 minutes; $60 for 30 minutes;
- Package of 10 pre-paid 60-minute sessions: $750
Phone or Skype calls will be initiated from my office.
- $395 for résumé and cover letter, includes a one-hour coaching session to come up with the right, value-added information, a strategy to (re-)position your experiences and skills to match the jobs you’re targeting, 2 opportunities to edit the resume draft before finalization
LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT COACHING:
- $1,500 for 30 days, includes four 75-minute sessions, email exchanges, scripts, tools, and document preparation as needed.
BUSINESS CONSULTING: Fees are quoted as a fixed amount based on the scope of work so there are no surprises.
SPEAKING and WORKSHOP PRESENTATIONS: Fees will be determined based on the event.